Saturday 30 August 2014

Wantable (make-up) - August 2014

 
 
 
I got my first Wantable box a few days ago and I'm pretty stoked about it. Wantable makes three different monthly boxes, one for make up, one for accessories and one that's intimates. I'll probably try all three eventually.
 
 

So I open my box and the first thing I see is that on the lid it says "packed especially for Nicole". I dunno about you but I think that's the coolest thing ever, and I feel special.
 
 
 
I four items in my box, a nail polish, one eye shadow, one eye line and a lip gloss. Let me break them down individually for you.
 
First up we have an eye shadow called Pearl X Shadow by Vincent Longo, its called Ombre Pearl Oeil X.
 
Looks pretty unique, and totally my colours. I should mention this is a full size product, everything in this box is. I swatched this on my hand, scroll to the bottom to see.
 
Next up we have eye cream hyper liner by Tarina Tarante, its waterproof and the colour is Ultra Violet. My first reaction was this was going to be a crazy bright purple, but when i opened up package its actually a really nice dark plum shade. This is also swatched on my hand below.
 
Now we have a nail polish by Nailtini, its called Mango Rita and its hard to tell from this picture but its got a cool sheem to it. This goes to straight to Caitlin, follow here here http://www.addicted-to-lacquer.com/
 
 
Last but not least I got a Geri G lip gloss, the colour is a light shade of brown with a little bit of orange in it. All of the lip glosses I have are mostly pink shades so its nice to try something I might not usually buy.
 
 
Going left to right we have, lip gloss, eye line and then the eye shadow.
 
That's a wrap, for my first Wantable box I'm impressed and I think its number one on my list so far.


No comments:

Post a Comment